You can do The SwimForce™ Way
Parent and Baby Online Program
You can do The SwimForce™ for Babies Way!
Many parents question if they have what it takes to teach their babies in the water.
This SwimForce™ for babies program is here to give you the practical skills to answer that question with a confident: "YES I CAN!"
All you need to get started is:
- The willingness to learn something new.
- The ability to be somewhat comfortable in the water or sitting in the bathtub with the baby.
- A somewhat consistent schedule in which new water skills can be practiced regularly. (10-15 minutes once or twice a week.)
- A bathtub, some towels, a few small bath toys and maybe some bubbles.
- A strong will to challenge the baby to push past difficult learning curves and preserver to learn new swimming skills.
- The belief that young children can learn early swimming skills!
- A wifi-enabled device.
- A baby.
That’s it. We bring the rest to you, right into the comfort of your own home.
We have created and compiled everything you need, right here, at the click of a button. Our online program brings you an easy to follow format that will give you the knowledge and confidence to introduce, practice, and maintain a safe water routine with your baby. While you complete this online program, not only will you and your baby be having a good time together, but your baby will be building the foundation for future success in the water, from you!
Through a hands-on approach, we help you answer the questions "is my baby able to learn these skills at such a young age? what is the ‘real’ benefit to early water integration? how can I help teach my baby to swim? and even, "my baby hates bath time, what can I do to make this time of the day easier?"
Our unique program will give you the confidence to introduce baby to a water routine, develop a trusting and respectful relationship with water situations, and fosters the development of important early habits in the water.